- Sculptor Rabea Al-Akhras was born in Homs, Syria.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Sculpture, University of Damascus in 1978.
- He is famous for sculptural monument squares. He has nearly 30 monuments, their heights cahnge between 2 - 30 meters.
- He has had many personal exhibitions from 1978 till now.
- He has participated in several symposiums and biennials.
- He designed many awards and trophies.
- Designed a lot of advertisment, book covers, and theatre decoration.
- He has participated in several Arbitration Committees, lectures and seminars.
Camel Square (Jeddeah - Saudi Arabia)
Hight 21 m.
Accomplished in 1997
"Horses of Conquest" (Jeddah - Saudi Arabia)
Accomplished in 2003.
The seventh square (Amman - Jordan).
"Human and History"
Accomplished in 2001.